Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

nAmEuRpEn - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* nAmEuRpEn > Topics

Subject: Wake me up when sept. ends....
Replies: 2 Views: 762

rinshiro 19.04.08 - 10:40am
Its cold and dark... Im shivering then quivering... The breeze of the wind is freezing... That night is full of astonishment and questions. Why you? Why me? Why us? Why did we collide? Why on that night? I still remember that night- september 30,2005. I was sitting on the ground like a little girl wanting someone to hold. I need somebody for im in the middle of my agony. Then you came, without a word you came. You give me strenght to stand up. Then you knelt down like a prince in a dairytale. Its just one look and stare but it feels like a whole story that ends in happy every after with a smile forever. Im staring at you while dreaming. But the hour is so meteoric and suddenly the clock knell. I know that sound, it means you have to say goodbye. *

rinshiro 19.04.08 - 10:53am
My heart halt beating. I remember that your not mine. I feel so fool. We only had a one minute stare. Its just a look. You're not mine... I can never make you mine.... As september ends, my fantasy, my dreams,my everything ends. Except for my memory of you. I can never forget you because i have a knack of remembering you. So, who ever may read this,please wake me up when september ends. So i wont dream again of him....not withstanding, i still love him... sorry if im not so good.... Please write too... *

annlvm 24.06.09 - 02:14pm
thats perfect *

* nAmEuRpEn Forum

Search:
topics replies

* nAmEuRpEn

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits